Teeth are a big topic in my house, where we have my older boys losing teeth and my littlest one still getting some in. My years of experience have taught me that teething is one of those things that’s different for every baby: with some of mine I had no clue teeth were coming in and others were much more bothered by the process.
Watch this video to hear about some teething symptoms and treatments, including these below:
- Drooling/Swelling of Cheeks/”Drool Rash”
- Gum Swelling and Sensitivity
- Irritability or Fussiness
- Sleep Disruptions
- Cool Foods to Eat or Chew On
- Cold Washcloth
- Teething Toys
- Age-Appropriate Acetominophen or Ibuprofen (Check with your doctor)
What worked for you in battling teething discomfort in your little one?
You might also like: