A big question when it comes to how to potty train is whether or not to use rewards or incentives — things like candy or small gifts — to encourage your toddler to poop or pee in the big potty. In this video, I talk about why I personally did not use rewards and instead used positive reinforcement. But many families do find that rewards can work well.
Did you use incentives or rewards for potty training?
You might also like:
- Potty Training Part 1: Is Your Toddler Ready?
- Potty Training Part 2: What Equipment Do You Need?
- Potty Training Part 3: My 5 Step Plan
- Potty Training Part 4: Pull-Ups at Nap and Night
- Potty Training Part 6: Dealing With Mom’s Anxiety